Monday, September 17, 2007

Thank you to all who have written me awesome notes of support and encouragement on the FibroTalk message boards!
Without you guys life would sure be alot scarier. It is absolutely amazing to find a place where EVERYONE knows exactly what you're talking about. Sometimes when I try to explain how FMS affects me or makes me feel, I get the feeling that either the person is uncomfortable hearing about me being "sick" or that they just don't get it.
On the flip side though I don't know how anyone really could get it without feeling it. My immediate family gets it (for the most part) because they live through it with me daily...but people that are more removed don't really understand....which is ok too.

I'm rambling, but my point here is...that FibroTalk is a life saver! Thanks you guys!


hobbz

1 comment:

JestDucky said...

Aww Hobbz,
We all love you at Ft n I sure miss you!
You've made a wonderful blog page, very nicely done!